735188 Creativity and moderation techniques
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and exercise
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Pöchtrager, Siegfried , Jungmair, Julia Anna
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2023
- Languages of instruction
To give an understanding of the principles of creative-techniques, which helps you to organize yourself or a working team in problem solving procedures.
1. The Problem solving process
2. Heuristic procedures and their appliance
The explanation and the exercising of the fundamental moderation instruments, which could help you to lead teams through the whole problem solving process, form the discussion of project goals to the assignment of activities.
1. Goal and fundamental principles of moderation
2. The right preparation for a moderation
3. The flow of moderations
4. The rules of moderating
5. The post-moderation activities
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The Understanding of creative-techniques as a special category in problem solving procedures. The planning and the appliance of these techniques.
The Definition of the moderator´s role and his responsibilities.
To get to know the methodical instruments to lead a team.
To give an understanding of the principles of a moderation and their use in moderation tutorials.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.