815343 Field trip - rural water management
This page is available under these URLs:
- Field trip
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Cepuder, Peter , Stockinger, Michael , Stumpp, Christine
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2023
- Languages of instruction
Two days excursion in the Northeast of Austria or close-by neighboring countries, either with or without overnight stay, to learn about the design and operation of rural water management structures, such as irrigation and drainage systems, flood protection installations, and hydrometeorological measurement networks.
- Previous knowledge expected
Basic knowledge of rural water management will highly benefit the students' experience during the field trip
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- Describe potential challenges, issues, and solutions of standard procedures of rural water management in real-world applications
- Comparing prior knowledge of rural water management solutions with real world applications
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.