891407 Doctoral Seminar II Build.Nature
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Eisenmenger, Nina , Gierlinger, Notburga , Grabner, Michael , Gronalt, Manfred , Konnerth, Johannes , Kromoser, Benjamin , Nothdurft, Arne , Salhofer, Stefan Petrus , Stangl, Rosemarie , Wimmer, Rupert
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
The interdisciplinary doctoral seminar serves as the main regular platform for monitoring and interdisciplinary discussion between doctoral students and supervising committee of the specific research topics accompanying the entire genesis of the scientific work. PhD candidates have to present their progress achieved and are encouraged to critically reflect their achievements and further orientation.
Successful participation of a doctoral seminar includes permanent attendance and one presentation of the thesis per semester.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The students are able to:
- present their research results orally and in a well-structured manner to an interdisciplinary academic audience
- defend their research and answer questions about their presentation
- critically question their scientific concept and study design
- provide valuable comments on scientific concepts from other scientific disciplines
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.