815101 Soil physics
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and exercise
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Stumpp, Christine , Maier, Jeremias
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
Within the lecture the following aspects of soil physics will be taught:
2. Soil as a three-phase system
3. Heat exchange
4. Soil heat exchange
5. Soil air
6. Soil water
7. The soil - water - plant - atmosphere system
8. Migration process
The lecture content will be deepened by exercises as part of the lecture and individual homework (exercise map).
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The aim of the lecture and the exercises are to provide students with a basic understanding of theoretical, experimental and applied soil physics. Using the various methods taught, the students should be able to describe and explain physical soil conditions and their respective changes.
1. Interpretaion of empirical values
2. Numerical description
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.