811315 Water quality monitoring, sensor and control technology
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Pressl, Alexander , Langergraber, Günter , Stoica, Anca-Iulia , Proksch, Philipp
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
1. Sensors (spectrometers, ion-selective sensors, in-situ analysers, ...)
2. Design and operation of on-line measurement stations
3. Data management and integration in expert systems
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
• Discussion of new technologies and experiences in the field of on-line water quality monitoring.
• Use of on-line data for control.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.