953112 Plant protection - exercises
This page is available under these URLs:
- Exercise course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Walzer, Andreas , Waldhör, Magdalena , Wieczorek, Krzysztof , Leitner, Magdalena , Gasser, Katharina , Neubacher, Katharina , Möth, Stefan
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
In the practicum knowledge on diagnosis, biology and control of pests and diseases is aquired together with the lecturers. Furthermore, different assignments will allow the students to train and extend their newly gained knowledge further.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Graduates of the course
* Have a basic knowledge of diagnosis , biology and control of pests and diseases of agricultural and horticultural crops
* Provide simple microscopic preparations of infected or damaged plant material and of phytopathogens and animal pests
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.