811105 Introduction sanitary engineering and water pollution control
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Pucher, Bernhard
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
* Legal aspects:
Austrian Water Act, legal regulations for the quality of groundwater and drinking water, wastewater ordinances. EU Directives.
* Water supply
- resource protection
- water extraction from surface water, well and spring water
- water demand and "wise use" of water
- storage systems and distribution
- technologies for water treatment
* Wastewater treatment
- quantity and quality of sewage
- sewerage systems
- wastewater treatment (mechanical, biological, physical-chemical)
- aerobic and anaerobic processes
- advanced treatment
- sludge treatment, sludge disposal
* Water pollution control
You can find additional field trips under the lecture 811.111.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Introduction into basic knowledge on water supply, wastewater treatment and water pollution control.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.