933111 Organic farming and regional development
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Leitgeb, Friedrich , Türk, Nicolas
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
Organic farming is still a growing. More consumers are aware of organic production methods and demand organic products. However, this growth is accompanied by negative aspects, too. One of the main challanges for the future development of the organic farming movement is to remain authentic and to guarantee its values.
We will focus on initiatives that favor a desireable development of organic farming in the future.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
* Gain insights about the linkages between organic farming and regional development
* Discuss importance of innovations of organic farmers for regional development
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.