976104 Animal nutrition
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Gierus, Martin
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
1. Nutrient and energy (analysis, digestion, metabolism, feeding value).
2. Pigs (fattening pigs, sows, piglets as an example of feeding young animals).
3. Poultry (broiler, laying hens).
4. Cattle (special aspects of ruminant feeding, fattening cattle, dairy cows, calves).
5. Other livestock, special themes.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
A general view of the basics of animal nutrition and of the routine feeding measures for important livestock species.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.