970407 Doctoral seminar BioMatInt I
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Gübitz, Georg
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
The students meet regularly to present their projects and new data obtained within their theses in a doctoral students seminar. In addition to the supervisors, other faculty members will attend the seminar. This seminar will also provide a platform to discuss methodological problems within a larger group.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The students will be able to:
- orally present their research to an interdisciplinary scientific auditorium in a well-structured manner
- defend their research and discuss questions concerning their presentation
- critically question their scientific concept and study design
- give valuable comments to scientific concepts from other scientific disciplines
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.