970100 Bachelor´s thesis seminar
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Lauter, Kathrin , Drosg, Bernhard , Gübitz, Georg , Bürstmayr, Hermann , Neureiter, Markus , Lemmens, Marc , Schuhmacher, Rainer , Fuchs, Werner , Loibner, Andreas Paul , Berthiller, Franz , Baumgartner, Sabine , Fritz, Ines , Schedle, Karl , Schwarz, Christiane , Wetscherek, Wolfgang , Ribitsch, Doris , Gierus, Martin , Krska, Rudolf , Michel, Sebastian , Steiner, Barbara
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
A specific topic will be elaborated in accordance with scientific criteria. The work is conducted either as practical work in the lab or as a literature study. The results are presented within the seminar.
The topics are related to the following fields:
- Biotechnology in Plant Production
- Natural Materials Technology
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Biotechnology in Animal Production
- Animal Nutrition, Products and Nutrition Physiology
For current topics please contact the supervisors.
- Previous knowledge expected
Students should be in the advanced stage of the bachelor's program and should have completed the relevant laboratory courses before starting the thesis (this also applies to literature studies).
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The students are able to elaborate a defined scientific problem under supervision and they can describe the results according to scientific standards.
In case of an applied study they have also acquired the practical skills that are necessary for the specific topic.
The students are able to present scientific results in front of a larger audience and can actively participate in scientific discussions.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.