735312 Total quality management in dietetics
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Pöchtrager, Siegfried
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
1. Principles, meanining and terms of quality management, as well as the views of renowned quality philosophers.
2. Overview of the standards and guidelines of quality management (ISO 9001:2000, ISO 22000, IFS, BRC, ISO 14000, inkl. 178/2002), and the meaning of Total Quality Management.
3. Important steps and methods for introducing quality management systems in the field of dietetics.
4. The importance of certification of a quality management system.
5. The benefits of a quality management system and its costs.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Within the scope of this seminar, the students will learn about the meaning and implementation of Total Quality Management, and they will acquire a knowledge of the maxims of action in quality management and the applicable procedures, tools and methods
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.