730104 Introduction to management of environment and bio-resources
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
The course gives a general introduction to the study programme “Environment and Bio-Resources Management” (UBRM) and related core concepts like sustainability and interdisciplinarity.
According to the curriculum of the bachelor programme UBRM, students get an overview on the thematic scope as well as an understanding for the interdisciplinary character of the study programme.
The following fields are presented:
* Basics in methodology and natural sciences
* Ecology, environmental protection and land use
* Sustainability in economics and corporate management
* Environment in society, politics and law
* Technology relevant for environmental issue
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
At the end of the course students have gained an overview of the objectives, fields of activity and tasks of “Environment and Bio-Resources Management”.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.