892105 Physics (UBRM)
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Mühlgassner, Paul , Rennhofer, Harald , Lichtenegger, Helga
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
1. Repetition of basic physical relations and terms
2. Energy (mechanical energy, thermal energy, thermal engines, melting and vaporisation, heat transport, diffusion, osmosis)
3. Physics of Fluids (laminar and turbulent flow, surface tension, capillarity, flow resistance, sedimentation)
- Previous knowledge expected
Mathematics "Matura" level
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Physics in context of Energy, Electricity and Heat, including background, specific examples and application, especially for energy production, considering efficiency and physical principles.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.