732336 Science in politics and society
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Trattner, Lorenz , Buzogany, Aron , Scherhaufer, Patrick
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
* multi-, inter-, transdisciplinarity
* scientific policy counceling
* assessments as new instruments of scientific advise
* science and democracy
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The lecture aims at familiarizing students with the instrument of scientific assessments. In a broader sense, the varied modes of interaction between science and policy will be discussed thereby making students sensitive to their own (future) roles as "experts" in society.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.