851321 Programming with R
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and exercise
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Leisch, Friedrich
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
The contents will be negotiated with course participants in the first week of the semester, possible topics include
* Object orientierted programming, S3, S4
* implementation of statistical models in R
* Creating R packages
* Creating high-quality graphics, programming graphics
* Multivariate statistics
* statistical and machine learning
- Previous knowledge expected
R skills at level of courses 851309 "Statistics with R" or 851402 "Statistik mit R", ideally these have been taken prior to this course. R skills based on Bachelor statistics courses or "Vertiefung in statistische Methoden" are not sufficient.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Write object-oriented programs in R, bundle functions and data sets into R packages.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.