120023 French I (A1)
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and exercise
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Rothpuller, Sabine
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
- Französisch, Deutsch
The course comparts the basics of French grammar and a solid basis of vocabulary. The correct pronounication and orthography are practised in exercises.
We will cover the first six chapters of the course book. Additionally, you can find further exercises and links on the learning platform
The course is for students with no knowledge of the French language, but students, who want to brush up their basic french skills, will also profit from this class.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
In this class you will
- achieve a basic level of communication in daily situations
- gain competence in the four basic components of language (listening and reading comprehension, oral and written expression)
- gain savoir-faire in terms of communication with social-intercultural background
- learn the correct pronounciation of the language
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.