850102 Seminar accompanying internships
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Briefer, Anna Katharina , Wück, Roland , Mayrhofer, Rita , Arnberger, Arne , Pitha, Ulrike
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2024
- Languages of instruction
During this seminar you will get the chance to document and reflect on your experience you drew or you are currently drawing from an internship related to the working fields of landscape planning and landscape architecture.
* Group Arnberger: Landscape Development, Recreation and Conservation Planning.
* Group Damyanovic: Landscape Planning and Open Space Planning
* Group Frohman: Landscape Architecture
* Group Pitha: Soil Bioengineering, Landscape Construction and Vegetation Technology
The submission date of reports will be at the beginning of June or will be announced individually at the first group-meeting.
The reports have to be sent via e-mail to the respective supervisor or can be uploaded at BOKUlearn.
Individual counseling appointments are announced by the various supervisors after submitting the report.
The final presentation of the group takes place at June.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The aim of the seminar is:
* to show the practical activities and to professionally reflect and engage in the study of landscape planning and landscape architecture.
*to evaluate and present the personal and professional learning outcome.
*to improve competences in terms of applying theoretical and methodical knowledge in planning practice.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.