855322 Land consolidation project
This page is available under these URLs:
- Project course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Seher, Walter
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2024
- Languages of instruction
The students carry out a simplified land consolidation project based on field surveys in a rural municipality (group work; the students are assigned previously defined tasks).
- Previous knowledge expected
Contents of lecture "Land Consolidation" (855.102)
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- know the planning issues relevant for land consolidation
- know how to survey and acquire relevant planning data
- are able to carry out a simplified land consolidation project in group work
- understand the basic principles of multidisciplinary work
- are able to argue their project results.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.