854329 Landscape structures and mapping for landscape planning
This page is available under these URLs:
- Project course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Sanglhuber, Elisabeth
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2024
- Languages of instruction
This course gives an introduction to a variety of mapping methods and their application in landscape planning. In a practical exercise students will apply, compare and evaluate different mapping methods in a case study.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
After completing this course, students will be able to
- to identify the differences between various mapping methods
- to name the advantages/disadvantages of various mapping methods and can chose an appropriate method for future projects.
- to read, interprete and produce maps and mapping codes
- to plan a mapping project
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.