853104 Project related to nature conservation and landscape management
This page is available under these URLs:
- Project course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Gantner, Birgit , Hainz-Renetzeder, Christa , Schinegger, Rafaela , Zoderer, Brenda Maria , Jiricka-Pürrer, Alexandra , Eder, Renate
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2024
- Languages of instruction
Please note that this course is in German
Topic of the course are practical questions focussed on landscape and nature conservation, nature communication and landscape management. The course requires independent work in small groups.
- Previous knowledge expected
- self-directed learning
- analysis and documentation of scientific literature
- knowledge of scientific citation rules
- capabilities to write a report
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The students ...
... are able to work on nature conservation relevant topics and document the results at a scientific level
... are able to present their research results in front of an audience and can answer relevant questions
... deepened their social competences and capacity for teamwork
... gain experience in project management
... know about the relevance of environmental communication and environmental education for nature conservation,
... know methods and instruments which are used for environmental communication and environmental education,
... are able to communicate topics of nature conservation for different target groups.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.