851312 Interdisciplinary seminar environmental information management
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Laimighofer, Johannes , Laaha, Gregor , Schmidt, Johannes
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2024
- Languages of instruction
Conducting a project consisting of the following working steps:
- Data collection
- Statistical modelling of environmental data or extreme values
- Economical valuation (decision support, risk analysis)
A specific focus may be set to one of these aspects in agreement with the lecturer.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The seminars aim to consolidate the methods and theory taught in the lectures and exercises on Environmental Information Management. It also gives the students the opportunity to further develop their presentation skills.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.