854314 Feminist view on urban and rural regions
This page is available under these URLs:
- Field trip
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Wentz, Jana
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2024
- Languages of instruction
In this course we will approach projects of urban planning, landscape planning and landscape architecture from a feminist perspective.
We will explore and analyze projects from different phases of feminist and gendersensitive planning. The aim is to make the various approaches visible, compare them and highlight their added value and contributions to mainstream planning.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- Getting to know different case studies
- Insight into different approaches to gender-specific planning
- Encountering people, their different needs and living spaces
- addressing the significance of gender aspects in the context of the planning disciplines
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.