853322 Recreation infrastructure planning
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Arnberger, Arne , Eder, Renate
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2024
- Languages of instruction
The course is splitted into lecture units and practical exercises.
Based on the current COVID-regulations the course will be held in presence.
Lecture on planning of recreational infrastructure in the landscape:
planning of hiking trails,
viewing tours, bridges etc.
and the integration of the ROS (Recreation Opportunity Spectrum) framework
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The students are able to ...
- list different types recreational infrastructure and are able to explain their advatages and disadvantages
- design recreational infrastructure regarding quantity and quality
- improve existing recreational infrastructure
- develop recreational infrastructure management plans
- develop a concept for an interpretation trail
- apply the ROS framework
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.