854105 Project in landscape planning
This page is available under these URLs:
- Project course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Rosa De Pauli, Cecilie , Karlinger, Aurélie
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2023/24
- Languages of instruction
In the wintersemester 2019/20 only 1 group is offered to the students. Informations about the topic and the case study area will be available at the middle of september. The topic is tightly linked to the chosen planning area and can vary accordingly. Depending on the local circumstances the focus can be e.g. spatial planning, open planning, urban planning, cultural landscapes, planning and development of rivers.
The project includes a five-day field trip for the on-site research and analysis.
- Previous knowledge expected
content of 854.101 or 853.100
content of 854.100
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The aims of this project:
- practicing methods of landscpep planning in a real setting.
- developing planning solutions on various planning scales e.g. land use structure plan, landscape plan, green open space structure plan, etc.
- deepening the understanding of the theories of landscape planning
- improving the skills in documentation and presentation of planning topics and results
- working in small groupes to develop social competence and to train team work
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.