852102 Presentation techniques and technical drawing
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and exercise
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Höfert, Daniel Silas , Trognitz, Kathrin Julia , Pannach, Paulin , Engl, Rita
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2023/24
- Languages of instruction
The aim of this course is to convey the basics of presentation in relation to practical planning. The focus is on learning to "think through drawings" and the practical application of this means of presentation. In this sense, drawing represents the basis for all other methods of presentation. It promotes seeing and understanding spaces and objects, supports finding one's own expression and the conception of landscape-architectural situations, spaces and details.
* Practical introduction to the presentation methods in landscape architecture
* Drawing from nature + drawing as a design tool
* Conceptual and abstract presentation of ideas and content
* Developing ideas and drawing independently
* Sketching * Drawing * Coloring * Collaging
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE COURSE:
Ink Pen (possible Brands: Faber Castell, copic OR Pilot)
1x 0,3 (black)
1x 0,5 (black)
1x 0,7 (black)
1x PILOT Signpen (black and in color of your chosing)
1x PILOT Vball in color of your chosing (orange, turquoise, light blue OR pink)
5x Color Pencils (Yellow, Red, Blue, Light Green, Dark Green)
- Din A4, portrait format
- Cover: sturdy, thick cardboard, cardboard, linen or similar
- Binding: glue binding or spiral binding
- Paper: blank/smooth paper (NOT lined / checked), (pure) white paper, not translucent
- Number of pages: min. 80 - 100 pages (depending on the paper thickness)
- Paper thickness: at least 100g / m2
NO lose papers, drawing pads or exercise books!
Where can you buy your working materials?
INTU, Lehrmittelzentrum TU Wien, 1040 Wien: student discount 10%
BÖSNER, Unter der Kirche 4, 1110 Wien
MASTNAK, Neubaugasse, 1070 Wien
GERSTAECKER, Margaretenstraße 113, A-1050 Wien
FACULTAS BOKU, Gregor Mendel Straße 33, A-1180 Wien
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Overview of possibilities, scope and techniques of presentations.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.