852113 CAD-advanced course
This page is available under these URLs:
- Project course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Kovacs, Dorottya , Monz, Lydia Josefine , Werner, Lisa Marie , Wiesenhofer, Florian , Kremsner, Benedikt , Wück, Roland , Furchtlehner, Jürgen , Backhausen-Nikolic, Julia
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2023/24
- Languages of instruction
Practical application of CAD by drawing and creating plans
- Previous knowledge expected
Basic knowledge of drawing and editing plans with AutoCAD or Vectorworks.
Equal to VU 852.110 Introduction to CAD.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Creating a portfolio with plans of a landscape-architectural project by using AutoCAD or Vectorworks.
Aim is to gain better skills and expertise in working with CAD.
- Preparing plans related to the needs of Landscape architectural workflow in projects
- Creation of meaningful plans, easy to understand.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.