855108 Bachelor´s thesis seminar
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Fischer, Tatjana
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2023/24
- Languages of instruction
Within the bachelor's thesis seminar the bachelor thesis is prepared (looking for topics, introduction to scientific working, development of a concept), written and presented.
The bachelor's thesis seminar is a block lecture consisting of four meetings with the students:
- preparatory meeting and issueing of topics
- Introduction into scientific working
- Development of thesis concept and research questions
- Midterm presentation, discussion of students experiences
Furthermore, individual coaching is provided on demand. The students also form peer groups in order to support each other.
- Previous knowledge expected
Suggested pre-knowledge: positive graduation from the lecture "Projects in Spatial Planning"
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
In the bachelor's thesis seminar students learn to conduct data and apply scientific methods to work on a spatial planning issue keeping time limits.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.