854324 Landscape planning II
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Damyanovic, Doris , Gugerell, Katharina
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2024
- Languages of instruction
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Demands for theory and practise of a critical landscape planning in times of the globalization and the opposition.
- Status of planning instruments and guiding principles in landscape planning exemplified by selected planning instruments, policies and projects (e.g. landscape program, landscape structure plan, landscape plan, green network plan, landscape conservation support plans, Local Agenda 21 processes, Gender Mainstreaming)
- Definition and critical analysis of traditional spatial planning concepts (e.g. priority areas, compound systems, green areas, spatial zonal models, urban-rural models)
- Principles of a sustainable management of urban and rural areas.
- The history of landscape planning and representatives of the profession
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- to encourage critical, reflexive thinking in landscape planning
- to encourage contribution to the theory and practice of landscape planning
- to gain knowledge of the fields of work, theories, planning instruments and the methods applied in landscape planning and to be able to assess them critically.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.