850102 Seminar accompanying internships
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Briefer, Anna Katharina , Wück, Roland , Pitha, Ulrike , Mayrhofer, Rita , Arnberger, Arne
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2023/24
- Languages of instruction
During this seminar you will get the chance to document and reflect on your experience you drew or you are currently drawing from an internship related to the working fields of landscape planning and landscape architecture.
* Group Arnberger: Landscape Development, Recreation and Conservation Planning.
* Group Mayrhofer: Landscape Planning
* Group Wück: Landscape Architecture
* Group Pitha/Briefer: Soil Bioengineering and Landscape Construction
The reports must be submitted in the beginning of December. The reports have to be sent via e-mail to the respective supervisor. Individual counseling appointments are announced by the various supervisors after submitting the report.
The final presentation of the group takes place January 2024 (Arnberger, Mayrhofer, Wück, Pitha/Briefer ) of the semester and the final report has to be submitted a few days earlier.
Following SDGs are adressed: 11, 13, 14, 15.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The aim of the seminar is:
* to show the practical activities and to professionally reflect and engage in the study of landscape planning and landscape architecture.
*to evaluate and present the personal and professional learning outcome.
*to improve competences in terms of applying theoretical and methodical knowledge in planning practice.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.