The Controlling Department is assigned to the Vice-Rectorate for Finance.
The Controlling Department is primarily responsible for internal accounting.
Main tasks of the controlling department
- - Budgetary evidence
- - FIS - commercial part: quarterly controlling
- - Internal and external reporting with a focus on the financial area
- - Calculation, cost reimbursement for externally funded projects
- - Key figures and indicators
- - Implementation of the Cost and Performance Accounting Ordinance
- - Participation in annual financial statements and intellectual capital statements
- - Module support SAP-CO
- - SAP authorisations
- - SAP reporting user support
- - SAP-CO reporting