Individual Course Plan
This page is available under these URLs:
Every emPLANT+ student with BOKU as host university has to make an Individual Course Plan (ICP). This excel document helps you to keep track of the courses you have already done and you still have to do. You will need it for your graduation at BOKU. Please be aware that you really have to stick to the current valid curriculum!
Please find the list of courses from all universities here.
ICP BOKU Host University, 2022/23
The template for your Individual Course Plan will be available here in July 2022.
Deadline for submission: Nov. 30, 2022
What to do?
- Delete all blocks and courses that you do not take and add your free elective courses
(Please only choose the courses that are necessary to reach the minimum required amount of ECTS. Additional courses must not be listed in the Individual Course Plan. They will be shown in your transcript of records, but not in your graduation documents. Please write (free elective) after the title of your free elective courses.)
- Fill in the general information fields
- Delete all information on how to fill in the form written in red
- Send the draft version (excel-sheet) to the administrative coordinator Ulrike Piringer to have it checked.
Please also send a scanned copy of the transcript of records of your home university.
As soon as you have the okay from the administrative coordinator Ulrike Piringer, bring the ICP signed by you and the transcript of records of the home university to the consulting hours of the administrative coordinator Ulrike Piringer. (Always check first, when consulting hours are cancelled).
- AFTER Ulrike Piringer has checked your ICP, please have it signed by the programme coordinator Hermann Bürstmayr.
- Send a copy of the document with ALL signatures to the administrative coordinator Ulrike Piringer.
How does the final pdf of the ICP look like?
Example ICP emPLANT host (signatures still missing) - will be available in July 2022.
You will need your ICP for your graduation!
Please have your Individual Course Plan and your Transcript of Records from the partner university checked a semester before your graduation, first at BOKU-International Relations administrative coordinator Ulrike Piringer(BOKU-International Relations) and then at the Graduation Office (Studienservices) - see "Steps towards Graduation"
Before you have you.r documents checked, you have to enter all courses done at the partner university (not BOKU) in your BOKUonline account (one data sheet per course) (info-guide accreditation/recognition).