854318 Landscape planning project (landscape planning, recreational planning, environment protection and planning, spatial planning, water planning)
- Project course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2018/19
- Languages of instruction
- Deutsch, Englisch
Landscape planning project in Linz
We will apply evidence-based methods as well as methodes used in social sciencse. We will anaylse the actual planning concept on city and neighbourhoud level. The results will be contribution to the sustainable open and green spaces in different locations.
Note: We will conduct field work. Travel and accomodation costs will be around 120 Euro for accomodation and food, around 38 Euro for travel cost by the ÖBB (with the railway card for students or railway classic card) or westbahn
50 Euro deposit for excursion until 28th of September: Referenz (very important): Innenauftragsnr.: 4854000000 Deposit LV 854318
account number: IBAN: AT84 3200 0010 0050 0512 BIC: RLNWATWWXXX
- Previous knowledge expected
BSc degree or almost graduating from Bachelor programme
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
After the completion of this project students:
- can apply specific theories of landscape planning and open space planning in a planning setting similar to this project setting.
- have tested and developed further their knowledge of planning theories
- can apply the methods applied in this project in a similar setting.
- have gained confidence in choosing an appropriate research and project design for future projects in a similar context
- can identify, analyze and contextualize legal, sozio-economic and spatial aspects of similar projects
- know how to structure a project report.
- have improved their scientific writing and presentation skills
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.