958349 Advanced vineyard management
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2019/20
- Languages of instruction
The course covers theoretical and practical applications of grapevine physiology into vineyard management practices considering climate change, precision viticulture and resource conservation.
- Precision viticulture
- Canopy management under a changing environment
- Precision water management
- Mechanization in the vineyard
Attendance on all days is obligatory.
- Previous knowledge expected
Recommended: Lecture "Biology and Physiology of Grapevine"
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Students will be able to:
* apply previous knowledge on plant physiology into vineyard management
* decide canopy management strategies based on different production objectives
* optimize water management
* have an overview of precision viticulture technologies and its current/future applications
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.