933316 Organic farming and regional development
This page is available under these URLs:
- Project course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Vogl, Christian R.
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2021
- Languages of instruction
In summer term 2021,
1. this course will be done online only (no presence at BOKU / in Vienna necessary);
2. this course will be supported by BOKUlearn. You will get access to updated information on the procedure, latest three days before the first meeting.
Topic of 2021:
The food scape of organic markets in Vienna (to be discussed/decided in the first meeting).
- Previous knowledge expected
It is advisable that you bring basic knowledge about organic agriculture and enthusiasm for the topic!
Commitment we expect of the students:
* High interest in the subject of the course
* Regular attendance
* Active participation, engagement & willingness to work in a team
* Capability to self-organization within the group with methods of project management
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Students are able defining regional development or organic farming and discuss the link between these two concepts.
Students can present examples, where organic farming has an impact on regional development and vice versa.
Students are able to successfully implement and finish a risky, complex short term project of strategic importance.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.