970300 Master's thesis seminar
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Schedle, Karl , Wetscherek, Wolfgang , Gierus, Martin , Baumgartner, Sabine , Bürstmayr, Hermann , Nyanhongo, Gibson Stephen , Schuhmacher, Rainer , Fuchs, Werner , Gübitz, Georg , Berthiller, Franz , Lemmens, Marc , Loibner, Andreas Paul , Krska, Rudolf , Ribitsch, Doris
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2021/22
- Languages of instruction
The seminar covers topics within the scope of the master’s thesis and current scientific issues at the department. The students will present a concept of their master’s thesis at the beginning and their results after they have finished the practical work. The students will acquire and practice skills that are required for the presentation and discussion of scientific problems.
The presentations are related to current research topics in the field of agrobiotechnology with emphasis on:
- Biotechnology in Plant Production
- Natural Materials Technology
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Biotechnology in Animal Production
- Animal Nutrition, Products and Nutrition Physiology
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The students are informed about the current scientific topics at the institute and are therefore able to see the topic of their master's thesis within a broader context.
They are able to prepare and hold a scientific presentation and can answer questions related to it.
In addition they can actively participate in a scientific discussion.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.