735106 Rhetoric, presentation- and negotiation techniques
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Kreil, Magdalena , Blasl, Bianca , Pöchtrager, Siegfried
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2023
- Languages of instruction
- You will develop a clear concept of where and how you are pesenting.
- You will learn to present the various phases of your speech with variety.
- You will train your pesonal power of expression, enthusiasm and firmness.
- You will practice the use of common presentation media.
- right behaviour in hearingsituations
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
1. The students will learn the structure of a successful speech.
2. Proper use of body language when speaking.
3. Recognising the direct benefits of various visual media.
4. Hearingtechnics according the Harvard Concept acquaint.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.