735118 Sustainability and consumption: Uncovering the roles of different actors
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and exercise
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- N.N., ,
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2023
- Languages of instruction
In the lecture "Change Management: Shaping a sustainable world by innovation, participation and leadership" we will look at key elements and concepts of change management in society and business.
Relevant questions for the semester are:
• Which models and methods of change management exist?
• What skills and qualities do change managers have to have?
• How can we promote innovations that foster sustainable development?
• How do new organizational cultures and in particular participatory processes effect societal change?
The LVA will be held in 6 sessions:
2) Change Management: Models, people and methods
3) Sustainable Leadership:The art of designing and accompanying change processes
4) Sustainable Innovation: innovation as a key to sustainability
5) Organizational change: New social architectures and cultures as a source of commitment
6) Conclusion and presentation of seminar work
Besides BOKU lecturer, external speakres will be involved in the course. The LV is aimed at all (master) students, who are interested in this cross-sectional topic.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The intention is to provide an introduction to the question of how to successfully initiate and lead change processes towards sustainability. This means an interdisciplinary exploration of the issues of sustainability, leadership, innovation and social (organizational) culture. Another objective is to discover curiosity and joy for one´s own change processes.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.