958105 Bachelor's thesis seminar - viticulture and oenology
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Philipp, Christian , Linhart, Lea , Balacey, Suzanne Laura , Griesser, Michaela
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
Topics on current issues of viticulture and oenology are presented :
Winter semester: Topics related to oenology
Summer semester: Topics related to viticulture
Project-oriented team work in small groups up to four people is the lecture goal.
The project group is actively engaged with the investigative problem and works on it in scientific-practical way.
The bachelor thesis is to be prepared technical, application-related and scientifically oriented and according to good scientific practice 'conforming to the rules' within the framework of this course. The project work takes place in coordination with the supervisor/s. It includes a project plan, activity report, final presentation and the bachelor thesis itself. The bachelor thesis should contain a reflection of the project, the project plan and personal experience of group dynamics.
- Previous knowledge expected
This course is in the 5th and 6th semester. It should be absolved after completing relevant agricultural subjects. The written bachelor thesis must be submitted before its presentation.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
• acquire the application of scientific methods on the basis of a scientific project
• learn how to write a scientific paper
• leran the ability to process data
• learn how to analyze and present results in the form of a presentation
• get project-oriented work and experience in "teamwork"
• expand their knowledge by introducing the relevant literature and using electronic sources
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.