735102 Presentation & communication – analogue & digital
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Falkenberg, Christof , Thur, Magdalena , Duenbostl, Christine , Sina, Key Chosrow Andreas , Starmuz, Alexandra Christine , Pöchtrager, Siegfried , Blasl, Bianca
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2022/23
- Languages of instruction
- You will develop a clear concept of where and how you are pesenting.
- You will learn to present the various phases of your speech with variety.
- You will train your pesonal power of expression, enthusiasm and firmness.
- You will practice the use of common presentation media.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
1. The students will learn the structure of a successful speech.
2. Proper use of body language when speaking.
3. Recognising simple group dynamic processes.
4. Recognising the direct benefits of various visual media.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.