855328 Land policy and land rearrangement
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Seher, Walter , Grossauer, Franz
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2023/24
- Languages of instruction
- Basics of land policy and land rearrangement
- Challenges, goals and instruments of quantitative soil protection (with a focus on farmed land)
- Agriculture in spatial planning
- Management of common property
- Land policy to realise public infrastructure
- Previous knowledge expected
Contents of lecture "Spatial Planning"
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- know about basic concepts of land policy and land rearrangement
- are able to critically reflect the terms land consumption and urban sprawl
- can evaluate challenges of soil protection concerning their importance and can assess soil protection instruments concerning their effectivity
- develop an understanding for sustainably dealing with soil in spatial planning
- understand theories of common land use and their implementation.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.