This page is available under these URLs:
In the PC rooms BOKU students have PC workplaces with a large range of software and infrastructure (Internet access, printer). The work spaces are equipped with German keyboards and German software (some software products can be switched to English).
BOKU-IT PC rooms can be found at the following locations:
- Gregor Mendel Haus: PC room MENH-EG/51, ground floor, see site plan
- TÜWI: PC room TÜWI-U2/18, 2nd basement floor, see site plan
- TÜWI: PC room TÜWI-02/05, 2nd floor, see site plan
- Ilse Wallentin Haus: PC room ILWA-01/07, 1st floor, see site plan
- Muthgasse I: PC room MUG1-02/78, 2nd floor, see site plan
This training room is publicly accessible as a PC room outside of booked times
- Muthgasse I: PC room MUG1-01/53.1, 1st floor, see site plan
- Muthgasse III: Linux room MUG3-EG/32, ground floor, see site plan
This training room is open to the public as a PC room outside of booked times.
-- currently only accessible for teachers!
In addition, the PC rooms of the Media Depatment are available:
- PC Rooms Media Department
Rules of conduct in the BOKU-IT PC rooms
Please do not take food and beverages with you to the PC rooms. For more information, see:
Software and equipment in the BOKU-IT PC rooms
The PC rooms are equipped with the most common software products for office applications and special software for study operation (statistics, CAD, GIS, ...). For more information, see: