The research group focuses on continuous biomanufacturing, bioprocessing and characterization of bionanoparticles. We also include the environmental and economic aspects in our research.
Our main field of interest and scope of the research works is:
- Downstream processing and characterization of exosomes, virus-like particles, extra cellular vesicles, viral vaccines and gene-therapy vectors.
- In depth characterization and modeling of surfaces for bioseparation purposes
- Modeling of bionanoparticles structure base on high resolution electron microscopy
- Integrated continuous biomanufacturing
- Non-chromatographic methods for separation of biologics
- Sustainable production of materials for a biobased economy