BOKU Best Paper Awards
This page is available under these URLs:
II. BOKU Best Paper Awards
Every year, a maximum of five outstanding BOKU publications can be awarded a prize of 1,500 Euro each. Publications from all thematic fields of BOKU can be submitted.
All BOKU PhD students, BOKU graduates and young researchers at BOKU (max. seven years after successful completion of the doctorate) may apply. The author who has predominantly contributed to the publication is eligible for submission. The publication must have mainly been compiled at BOKU. It must also have been published or accepted for publication since 2020.
Application Documents must be sent as one complete PDF document (max. 20 MB) to researchfunds(at)boku.ac.at using the application form:
- Application Form (please click)
- An original scientific paper which was published or has been accepted for publication in a professional peer reviewed journal
- Statement on the publication's prize-worthiness (max. one page)
- Detailed CV including a list of publications
- In the case of a multi-author publication, a clear description of the nature and scope of the submitter's own share of the work must also be submitted, as well as a signed confirmation that all co-authors have agreed to an application on the basis of this publication.
Applications are requested until 17 May 2022.
Please send your proposal to researchfunds(at)boku.ac.at
Call text (PDF)