BOKU Talent Awards
This page is available under these URLs:
III. BOKU Talent Awards (for excellent Master's theses and dissertations)
Every year, prizes are awarded for outstanding scientific theses from all thematic fields of BOKU.
A maximum of five Master's theses will be awarded a prize of 1,500 Euro each. In addition, a maximum of three dissertations are awarded with 3,000 Euro each. The theses must have been approved at BOKU since 2020.
Application Documents must be sent as one complete PDF document (max. 20 MB) to researchfunds(at)boku.ac.at using the application form:
- Application Form (please click)
- German thesis abstract for public relations (max. one A4 page)
- Detailed CV including a list of publications, if any
- Thesis assessment documents (Master's thesis evaluation or dissertation assessment respectively)
- Supervisor's statement on the prize-worthiness of the thesis
- Master's or Doctorate degree certificate at BOKU
- Master's or doctoral thesis
Applications are requested until 17 May 2022.
Please send your proposal to researchfunds(at)boku.ac.at