CEEPUS Teaching Mobility
This page is available under these URLs:
BOKU staff members can go to a CEEPUS partner university for teaching.
Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Northern Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Kosovo
Please read the general information about CEEPUS: grants.at
- At least 6 hours of teaching
- At least 5 days of stay
Offered by the host country:
Offered by OeAD:
- 50 Euro/hour for teaching (at least 6 hours, at most 30 hours)
- Travel allowance (2. class train journey, flight if further the 750 kilometer, car equivalent to train journey, at most: 750 euro)
- You already have a contact person at the CEEPUS host university: How to find contacts and Information on scientific Networks
- You have to contact the BOKU CEEPUS academic coordinator (see end of website)
- You have to determine the subject matter with your colleagues of the CEEPUS host university
- Send your application on ceepus.info
- Get your travel request signed prior to your departure: business trips forms
- Please note the currently valid guidelines for business travel. Travel to countries with a travel warning level 5 and higher require a business trip permit. In addition, an A1 certificate is required. Please note that the German version of the A1 certificate needs to be filled out. Please refer to the English version of the form for assistance. (English version is not valid at the insurance services!)
Please inquire at BOKU International Relations about the currently applicable regulations.
June 15th for the winter semester
October 31th for the summer semester
November 30th for freemover
- Ceepus general information
- How to find Networks Contact Details at host University
- How do I find the amount of the scholarship?
Here you can find the websites of the universities and faculties and the network descriptions:
Or you can use this link to search for a Network listed sorted by University or sorted by CPnr. (CEEPUS Network Number) : https://ceepus.info/public/network/network.aspx#nbb
English is the common language and language of instruction.
The academic networks of BOKU
*Code= "CEEPUS Network Number (CPnr.)" or "Freemover"
- Agriculture and Environment in the 21st Century - @groen
Code CIII-HU-0003 academic coordinator Univ. Prof. Hans- Peter Kaul.
- Modern Approaches for Design, Production and Operation of Vehicles (MADPOV) (currently not active)
- CIII-BG1502 academic coordinator Univ.Prof. Dr. Yusak Susilo
- For safe and healthy food in Middle-Europe
Code CIII-HR-0306 academic coordinator Dr. Mathias Schreiner.
- Landscape Management - Sustainable land use perspectives in Central European Region
Code CIII-CZ-0311 academic coordinator Dr. Roland Tusch.
- Modern Technologies of finishing wood and wood based materials (currently not active)
Code CIII-PL-1308 academic coordinator Dr. Rupert Wimmer.
- Applied Economics and Management
Code CIII-SK-0044 academic coordinator Prof. Rainer Haas.
- Engineering as Communication Language in Europe
Code CIII-PL-0701 academic coordinator Dipl.-Ing. Dr.nat. techn. Alfred Strauss.
- Managerial Processes in International Environment
Code CIII-CZ-0911 academic coordinator Prof. Rainer Haas.
- Training and research in environmental chemistry and toxicology
Code CIII-SI-0905 academic coordinator Prof. Dr. Jose L. Toca-Herrera.
- Building Knowledge and Experience Exchange in CFD
Code CIII-RS-1012 academic coordinator PhD Rafat Al Afif.
- Biology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences
Code CIII-SK-1018 academic coordinator Assoc. Prof. Dr. Clemens Karl Peterbauer.
- Applied Hydroinformatics (currently not active)
Code CIII-AT-RS-1112 contact person Priv.-Doz. DI Dr. Michael Trtithart.
- BioScience, Food and Health
Code CIII-SK-1516 academic coordinator Dr. Mathias Schreiner
- Improving Food Quality with Novel Food Processing Technologies
Code CIII-RS-1512 academic coordinator PhD Rafat Al Afif.
- Tourism and Agriculture Sustainabile Alliances - #TASA network
Code CIII-SI-1817 academic coordinator Dr. Karolina Taczanowska
- Reinforcement of research, professional, and education capacities for application in sample preparation of various origins before the corresponding analysis.
Code CIII-RS-1816 academic coordinator Dr. Anca-Iulia Stoica
The academic coordinators are responsible for the crediting of the courses and the academic advice.