CEEPUS Teaching Mobility
BOKU staff members can go to a CEEPUS partner university for teaching.
Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Northern Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Kosovo
Please read the general information about CEEPUS: grants.at
- At least 6 hours of teaching
- At least 5 days of stay
Offered by the host country:
Offered by OeAD:
- 50 Euro/hour for teaching (at least 6 hours, at most 30 hours)
- Travel allowance (2. class train journey, flight if further the 750 kilometer, car equivalent to train journey, at most: 750 euro)
- You already have a contact person at the CEEPUS host university: How to find contacts and Information on scientific Networks
- You have to contact the BOKU CEEPUS academic coordinator (see end of website)
- You have to determine the subject matter with your colleagues of the CEEPUS host university
- Send your application on ceepus.info
- Get your travel request signed prior to your departure: business trips forms
June 15th for the winter semester
October 31th for the summer semester
November 30th for freemover
- Ceepus general information
- How to find Networks Contact Details at host University
- How do I find the amount of the scholarship?
Here you can find the websites of the universities and faculties and the network descriptions:
Or you can use this link to search for a Network listed sorted by University or sorted by CPnr. (CEEPUS Network Number) : https://ceepus.info/public/network/network.aspx#nbb
English is the common language and language of instruction.
The academic networks of BOKU
*Code= "CEEPUS Network Number (CPnr.)" or "Freemover"
- Agriculture and Environment in the 21st Century - @groen
Code CIII-HU-0003 academic coordinator Univ. Prof. Hans- Peter Kaul.
- Modern Approaches for Design, Production and Operation of Vehicles (MADPOV)
CIII-BG1502 academic coordinator Univ.Prof. Dr. Yusak Susilo
- For safe and healthy food in Middle-Europe
Code CIII-HR-0306 academic coordinator Dr. Mathias Schreiner.
- New directions for forestry sciences in Central Europe
Code CIII-PL-0114 academic coordinator Dipl. Ing. Dr. Bakk. techn. Gernot Erber.
- Landscape Management - Sustainable land use perspectives in Central European Region
Code CIII-CZ-0311 academic coordinator Dr. Roland Tusch.
- Modern Technologies of finishing wood and wood based materials
Code CIII-PL-1308 academic coordinator Dr. Rupert Wimmer.
- Applied Economics and Management
Code CIII-SK-0044 academic coordinator Prof. Rainer Haas.
- Engineering as Communication Language in Europe
Code CIII-PL-0701 academic coordinator Dipl.-Ing. Dr.nat. techn. Alfred Strauss.
- Managerial Processes in International Environment
Code CIII-CZ-0911 academic coordinator Prof. Rainer Haas.
- Training and research in environmental chemistry and toxicology
Code CIII-SI-0905 academic coordinator Prof. Dr. Jose L. Toca-Herrera.
- Building Knowledge and Experience Exchange in CFD
Code CIII-RS-1012 academic coordinator Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Frohner.
- Biology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences
Code CIII-SK-1018 academic coordinator Assoc. Prof. Dr. Clemens Karl Peterbauer.
- Applied Hydroinformatics
Code CIII-AT-RS-1112 academic coordinator Priv.-Doz. DI Dr. Michael Trtithart. The academic coordinators are responsible for the crediting of the courses and the academic advice.