Erasmus+ Staff Training
This page is available under these URLs:
Within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme university faculty and administrative staff have the opportunity to visit Erasmus+ (partner) universities or another relevant organisation for administrative/educational purposes (individually organised) or to join an organised international week. The aim of this mobility is to support the professional development of teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad e.g.:
Conferences do not belong to the category "staff training" and cannot be funded!
Duration: The minimum duration of the mobility is 2 days, the maximum duration is 2 weeks (excluding travel days).
Please calculate yourself the possible maximum amount of funding:
- The max. funding amount for the funding period 2018/19: max. fuding 2018_19
Only actual costs (based on receipts) will be refunded by the human resources department, which means that you will NOT automatically receive the maximum amount. Make sure you also check how much funding is still available with the Center for International Relations (ZIB). You are not automatically entitled to funding.Please also read the information on travelling on behalf of BOKU that you will find here.
Important: Because of increased demand, there is only one mobility fundable per person per funding period.
To plan your travel expenses and opportunities efficiently, please contact Gudrun Reisinger as soon as possible. The funding will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
Make sure you keep the original boarding passes (or train tickets) - they are necessary for the HR department and the funding.
Prior to departure
Submit all documents at CIR before departure:
- Erasmus Agreement with BOKU (only in German available)*
- Mobility Agreement for Training with the partner university/host organisation*
- Official travel authorisation signed by your superior (“Dienstreiseauftrag” from Personalverrechnung)*
- Please print out the confirmation of stay and take it with you on the tripso that you can have it signed and stamped by your receiving institution
*submission at CIR before departure!
Please check the BOKU Emergency Checklist before departure and order your BOKU Emergency Card for business trips on time!
Upon returning to BOKU
Submit all documents at CIR after your return:
- Please hand in the original "Dienstreiserechnung" (page 2+3 of the form "Dienstreiseauftrag" OR, if you have applied for "Freistellung", please hand in the form "Reisekostenzuschuss")
- Original receipts (including boarding passes or train tickets) togehter with your Dienstreiserechnung
- Confirmation of stay (signed and stamped original version)
- EU Online Survey - you will receive the link to this survey by email after handing in your documents
Info for people with special needs, support of additional costs is possible.
Mag. Gudrun Reisinger (CIR)
Tel: +43 1 47654 32013
Fax: +43 1 47654 32009
*The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.