NEW admission regulations starting from study year 2022/23!

You can start the Enveuro programme at all four partner universities.  

Application and admission to the EnvEuro programme are processed by the university, where you start the programme (=home university) according to the application deadlines, application requirements and admission criteria of the home university.  

Please apply directly at the university where you want to start the programme (=home university)

BOKU's admission regulations!

BOKU's Enveuro Admission Requirements

  • Bachelor in Natural Sciences
    Applicants should have a first university degree equivalent to a European bachelor in Natural Science with mastery of the following learning outcomes:
    Knowledge in natural sciences, including fundamentals of chemistry, fundamentals of physics, fundamentals of biology, fundamentals of ecology, fundamentals of mathematics and statistics.

    If you have completed a BOKU bachelor programme, please check the information on the internal admission for possible addidional requirements.

    Other applicants can be admitted to the programme with additional requirements. That means that they additionally have to take specific exams out of bachelor programmes to acquire necessary pre-knowledge (up to 30 ECTS).
    Please note: These supplementary examinations must be completed by the end of the second semester of the Master's degree programme.

  • English language requirements for admission to a master programme taught in English:
    Knowledge of English at level B2/C1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is required and has to be verified through the positive completion of one of the following exams:
    • Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
    • IELTS Academic results 6.0 or better
    • TOEFL (paper based 577 or computer-based 233 or 90-91 internet based, TOEFL Home Edition 95-100)
    • TOEIC (at least 785 points)
    • Completion of a study programme that was entirely taught in English from countries with English as the official language
    • Successfully passed school-leaving examination (general university entrance qualification) in English from a recognized domestic or foreign educational institution, provided that the country of issue's educational regulations offer level B2. If the school leaving certificate does not confirm level B2 of the European frame of reference, a confirmation from the appropriate ministry must be submitted.

Application for BOKU as your host university