Individual Course Plan
This page is available under these URLs:
Each student has to make an individual course plan.
ICP BOKU Home University, 2022/23 - Deadline for submission: June 1, 2023
ICP BOKU Host University, 2022/23 - Deadline for submission: November 30, 2022
This excel document helps you to keep track of the courses you have already done and you still have to do at the home and at the host university. Please be aware that you really have to stick to the current valid curriculum!
What to do?
- Delete all blocks and courses that you do not take and add your free elective courses
(Please only choose the courses that are necessary to reach the minimum required amount of ECTS. Additional courses must not be listed in the Individual Course Plan. They will be shown in your transcript of records, but not in your graduation documents. Please write (free elective) after the title of your free elective courses.)
- Fill in the general information fields
- Delete all information on how to fill in the form written in red
- Send the draft version (1x excel-sheet + 1x signed pdf) to the Enveuro tutor email@example.com at latest 2 weeks before the deadline to have it checked.
BOKU host/2nd year: Please also send a scanned copy of the transcript of records of your home university.
As soon as the document is correct, the Enveuro tutor will forward it to the administrative coordinator, who will check and sign it and forward it to the programme coordinator Markus Puschenreiter.
- The programme coordinator will send the signed version with all signatures back to you
You do not have to come to the consulting hours of the administrative coordinator Ulrike Piringer. However, you are still very welcome to do so, if you have specific questions!
Information on free elective courses:
You can choose out of all courses at BOKU. Exceptions:
- language courses will not be accepted for your graduation at SCIENCE and SLU
- always crosscheck, if courses on social skills can be accepted at SCIENCE and SLU
How does the final pdf of the ICP look like?
Example ICP Enveuro home (signatures still missing)
Example ICP Enveuro host (signatures still missing)
You will need your ICP for your graduation!
BOKU = Host University:
Please have your Individual Course Plan and your Transcript of Records from the partner university checked a semester before your graduation, first at BOKU-International Relations administrative coordinator (BOKU-IR) and then at the Graduation Office (Studienservice)
Before you have your documents checked, you have to enter all courses done at the partner university (not BOKU) in your BOKUonline account (one data sheet per course) (info-guide accreditation/recognition).
BOKU = Home University:
Please have the final version of your BOKU ICP (with all signatures) and your transcript of record from BOKU checked at the host university at latest 3 months before you submit the master thesis there.