Time table coordination
This page is available under these URLs:
Central schedule entry (Administration of Teaching and Learning)
For the compulsory courses of the bachelor's degree programs, the schedule coordinator prepares a draft schedule for each semester and field of study, based on the semester recommendations of the compulsory courses.
These will be posted on this page for your review and control. You will receive a notification asking you to check and provide feedback on your dates. Your change requests will be incorporated to the best of our ability depending on available resources as well as in terms of studyability.
- All compulsory Bachelor courses are coordinated centrally. The corresponding course dates can therefore only be entered by the schedule coordination team in BOKUonline after notification to termine.bokuonline(at)boku.ac.at.
- The timetable will be taken over from the previous year when possible, any necessary changes will be discussed with the teachers involved, and requests for dates can be made known.
- Compulsory courses have absolute priority when it comes to room reservations. In case of appointment conflicts during the schedule planning, the person who is responsible for the lecture room coordination has the right to sign out other courses and dates.
- In some cases, the seminar rooms at the single institutes can be included in the schedule planning for the compulsory course as well. This approval is required and mandatory.
(Note: 1st/3rd/5th semester = winter semester; 2nd/4th/6th semester = summer semester).
Decentral announcement of dates
The dates of all master study courses (compulsory and elective courses) as well as the elective courses and free elective courses of all studies are recorded decentrally by the institutes or departments.
Time period for the registration of dates:
Winter semester: beginning of July - start of semester
Summer semester: beginning of December - start of semester
Compulsory courses bachelor programs
In consultation with the teaching staff, the department Administration of Teaching and Learning generates a schedule for all compulsory courses of the bachelor programs.
Announcement of dates for the compulsory courses of the bachelor programs:
- Winter semester: Mid-March – End of April
- Summer semester: End of September – Mid-October
Date registration for the compulsory courses of the bachelor programs:
- Winter semester: Beginning of May – Mid-June
- Summer semester: Mid-October – Beginning of December
Dear teachers, dear students, in case of overlappings between courses or other reasons why a schedule change is necessary, please contact us by writing an email to termine.bokuonline(at)boku.ac.at